[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon HeartGold Version & Pokémon SoulSilver Version - "National Park" by Madmonk12345

Started by Zeta, June 25, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmonk12345

Appreciate everyone's input on this. I'll need to work on other things until late Wednesday, but given the pace of this board and that everyone's been waiting 6-7 years for the cursed HGSS National Park arrangement, I think a couple of days shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I actually had this in about the same status it was first submitted on April Fools day, and was super tempted to make the best April Fools day joke ever, but the performance simply wasn't ready. I knew that it was a must for this piece. The joke that could have been...

Quote from: daj on June 27, 2017, 05:50:56 AMReally solid advice that I'm definitely going to trust because the sections you're commenting on were really awesome in your arrangement of this piece

This advice looks really good, but I'm struggling to understand it a bit. I'll ask you more about it when I have a bit more time, but I'll also probably run some of the things you mentioned by my piano teacher as well; he also composes.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Madmonk12345 on June 27, 2017, 09:33:02 AMAppreciate everyone's input on this. I'll need to work on other things until late Wednesday, but given the pace of this board and that everyone's been waiting 6-7 years for the cursed HGSS National Park arrangement, I think a couple of days shouldn't be too much of an issue.
I'm sorry, but this is a rule here. If it's not ready for the site, it doesn't belong in submissions. It's that simple. It should be here when it's good and ready, and not a moment before. Using the slow pace of submissions as an excuse doesn't validate an exception to the rule. Sorry, but this submission cannot stay here. Feel free to submit it again, but only after major improvements have been made, and not before.

Madmonk12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 27, 2017, 12:29:39 PMI'm sorry, but this is a rule here. If it's not ready for the site, it doesn't belong in submissions. It's that simple. It should be here when it's good and ready, and not a moment before. Using the slow pace of submissions as an excuse doesn't validate an exception to the rule. Sorry, but this submission cannot stay here. Feel free to submit it again, but only after major improvements have been made, and not before.

Oh no, I'm aware. I'll just resubmit when it's ready. I really meant the forums in general. I'm just letting people know I'll be out so to speak.

You can go ahead and delete everything. I've already screenshotted everything posted for later use and already have a personal arrangement thread up. It's not going to harm anything.

Olimar12345

Archiving this. Let the discussion continue in your personal arrangement topic, then resubmit it when it's in better visual shape.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!