[MUL] Yooka-Laylee - "Hivory Towers" by Sebastian

Started by Zeta, April 13, 2017, 05:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Evanpianomaster

LOL The same day you bumped this is the same day I submitted my Yooka-Laylee arrangement (Moodymaze Marsh), haha!

Sebastian

Whoa! Cool, man! I'm definitely gonna have to check that arrangement out.

Evanpianomaster

Also I have a quick question:

I arranged the Jungle World sheet music a while ago, but we now know the name of the sheet music and all. Would it be fine if I submitted a replacement that just changed a few things to the text in the music and get a complete title change?

Sebastian

That won't be necessary. No need to clog up one of your submissions when I can just update that for you in a pinch. : )
Was there something other than the title you were looking to change?

Evanpianomaster

Nah, the title in the .mus file and the title that it shows on the webpage was all I wanted to add.

I made another Yooka-Laylee arrangement as well that I forgot to upload a while back (Uphill Battle) which I may upload as well! :)

Sebastian

Quote from: Evanpianomaster on August 08, 2017, 04:40:54 PMNah, the title in the .mus file and the title that it shows on the webpage was all I wanted to add.
Alright. I'll definitely get that updated then.

Quote from: Evanpianomaster on August 08, 2017, 04:40:54 PMI made another Yooka-Laylee arrangement as well that I forgot to upload a while back (Uphill Battle) which I may upload as well! :)
Awesome! Looking forward to it. : )

Latios212

This sheet is looking real neat, nice job!

One thing you could do is use a couple more double barlines to note the different sections like between m. 22-23 but that's totally up to you if you want to or not.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

After some discussion on Discord, it's been decided that this sheet is ready.
Great work!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot