NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 13 years old!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Team Kirby Clash Deluxe/Kirby's Blowout Blast, and That One Other Game  (Read 585 times)

LeviR.star

• Metroid March
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Team Kirby Clash Deluxe/Kirby's Blowout Blast, and That One Other Game
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lXoHzIPd-kOW83JnHovZONt9qWvHdjmmDiGVaWTu77Y/edit?usp=sharing

So even if you get all the heroic mission apples, you'll still have needed 10143 more...

So by harvesting efficiently, you can, in theory, get 3 apples twice a day, so it'll take about 1691 days to 100% the game without paying anything.

Being patient doesn't seem possible with that amount of time...

Thank you, Dude, for proving my point that waiting isn't going to be worth it.

(How long did making that chart take you? Good gosh.)

Dude

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • がんばルビィ
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2017, 02:18:13 PM »

Not mine, found it on gamefaqs.

LeviR.star

• Metroid March
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2017, 08:56:33 PM »

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, KIRBY!!

LeviR.star

• Metroid March
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2017, 02:13:18 PM »

Great news, guys! According to the official Kirby website, Kracko Jr. will be making a return in Kirby's Blowout Blast! This is significant, because he hasn't been seen as a 3D model yet; his last appearance was in Mass Attack in Strato Patrol EOS, and in Super Star Ultra he made his last standard battle appearance. Go Kracko Jr.!

Dekkadeci

• Ballad of the Belmonts
    • View Profile
    • Email

HAL Laboratory staff talks about "that one other game" again in Miiverse posts like https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0gShr38Ug (emphasis mine):
Quote from: Satoshi Ishida bringing a quote from Shinya Kumazaki
And to mark this auspicious occasion, we have no less than three new Kirby games for you to enjoy! The free-to-start Team Kirby Clash Deluxe co-op action game came out just recently, and this summer we're getting Kirby's Blowout Blast, the first genuine 3D action game in the series. On top of that, we have a new fighting action game due this holiday!

They still insist it's a new fighting action game.

A cheeky comment of mine (item in square brackets is for clarification and is not in the actual Miiverse post):
Quote from: Satoshi Ishida bringing a quote from Shinya Kumazaki
After you finish the game [Team Kirby Clash Deluxe], incidentally, a certain someone shows up in the village, looking like quite the reformed character. Why not have a look for yourself!
it's Magolor he finally found his good suit
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:48:59 AM by Dekkadeci »

LeviR.star

• Metroid March
    • View Profile
    • Email

They still insist it's a new fighting action game.

Hey! Here's an idea: what if it's a fighting game with a roster closer to the size of those of the Super Smash Bros. games? We could have everyone from Swordsman Dark Matter from Dream Land 2 to Gryll from Super Star Stacker! It would be awesome!

Dekkadeci

• Ballad of the Belmonts
    • View Profile
    • Email

Hey! Here's an idea: what if it's a fighting game with a roster closer to the size of those of the Super Smash Bros. games? We could have everyone from Swordsman Dark Matter from Dream Land 2 to Gryll from Super Star Stacker! It would be awesome!
I suspect half that roster would be filled with versions of Kirby with different copy abilities, if Kirby Fighters Deluxe is any indication.

Well, here's my predictions so far for the roster and stages, assuming it doesn't turn out like "Quick Draw"/"Samurai Kirby" (the Japanese translations come out like "match-up game"):
  • Bandana Waddle Dee will be a starter character.
  • All versions of Kirby will be starter characters.
  • I'm pegging the odds that King Dedede will be an unlockable character at around 50% and a starter character at around 50%.
  • I'm pegging the odds that Meta Knight will be an unlockable character at around 50% and a starter character at around 50%.
  • I predict Magolor has 60% or more odds of being a playable character. I suspect he'll be one of the first characters you unlock, but there's a good chance he could be a starter character instead.
  • I predict Taranza has around 45% odds of being a playable character. He will never be a starter character, though.
  • I'm stuck pegging Susie at around 25% odds of being a playable character. She will never be a starter character.
  • Galacta Knight will be the last character you unlock. He will never be a starter character.
  • Dark Meta Knight will not be a playable character. There might be a Meta Knight alternate costume that looks like him, though...
  • Landia will not be a playable character. He will act like Ridley does in Super Smash Bros. games.
  • Dyna Blade will not be a playable character. She will act like Ridley does in Super Smash Bros. games.
  • 02(/Zero-Two/etc.) will not be a playable character. I'm pegging the odds that he's a Ridley-like obstacle at around 33%.
  • I predict you can fight in Another Dimension, the Halberd, the Mirror World, the Lor Starcutter, and Floralia, among other places. (I'm not so sure about Seventopia.)
  • This prediction is based on the tier lists of Super Smash Bros.: Meta Knight will be top-tier to borderline broken. (Ergo, Galacta Knight will be pretty close to him in the tier list.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.