Started by SpartanChief17, April 05, 2017, 11:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanChief17

Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Altissimo

Pianoth

I would love to do this, actually (as I said somewhere, I'd be happy to transcribe any Pokemon or Final Fantasy music). It's pretty long, though, that might be a problem (since I don't have much time this week). I'll try between now and tomorrow and see if that's the case. I'll just post the incomplete mus file if I happen to give up anyway.

Pianoth

Wait a second, the OST is significantly different compared to those remastered versions you linked:
I can only do a transcription of the OST (it wouldn't make sense to do a transcription of a remastered version). So I'll base my arrangement on this video, if that isn't a problem for you.

SpartanChief17

It's fine.  It was the only version of it that I could pull up, mainly because I didn't have a recorded version of the original.  My first thought was to pull up the remastered.  Sorry if it caused trouble.

And the video you commented is perfect.  Thank you. Can't wait to try it!
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianoth on April 05, 2017, 12:54:36 PMI would love to do this, actually (as I said somewhere, I'd be happy to transcribe any Pokemon or Final Fantasy music). It's pretty long, though, that might be a problem (since I don't have much time this week). I'll try between now and tomorrow and see if that's the case. I'll just post the incomplete mus file if I happen to give up anyway.

go ahead lol, i relinquish my claim

SpartanChief17

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on April 05, 2017, 01:13:34 PMAnd the video you commented is perfect.  Thank you. Can't wait to try it!

I didn't word that well. Sorry.  I was implying that I couldn't wait to try the sheet music (meaning when you [or someone else] was done).  But I understand if you don't want to do it.
Spoiler
[close]

Pianoth

Actually, I found an old arrangement by "Dusk" on the forum: [PDF]
I'll continue arranging anyway. That arrangement doesn't look nice, and I don't know how much playable it would be. My arrangement would still be pretty hard, but I'm putting lots of fingering at least.

SpartanChief17

I also found the one by Dusk lol. I guess the only necessary request is that the arrangement gets posted on the main ninsheetmusic site.
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

If you have it, does it matter so much where it is? Cause I dont think Dusk is submitting anymore hahaha

Latios212

I can rewrite it in Finale and submit it for Dusk, but given the expressed interest here on this topic (and some questionable decisions made on that arrangement) I don't think that's necessary.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianoth

Quote from: Latios212 on April 05, 2017, 07:40:19 PMI can rewrite it in Finale and submit it for Dusk, but given the expressed interest here on this topic (and some questionable decisions made on that arrangement) I don't think that's necessary.
I could have rewritten it on Finale too, but I noticed several errors in the recognition of the notes anyway, so I'm just rewriting it from scratch. I already arranged the first minute.

Pianoth

SpartanChief17

Spoiler
[close]

SpartanChief17

Next song is the lower part: Vast Ice Mountain.
(Note: I could only find a 30 minute version. You don't have to watch the whole thing)
I would love to see this too (but plz don't feel pressured.)
Spoiler
[close]