Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Wii U
Title: Korok Forest (Night)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Pianoth Eakòs Shaveck

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pianoth

Original SoundTrack:
Thanks goes to Maelstorm and Zeila for some significant corrections.

I've decided to split Korok Forest into Day and Night, as explained in this post.

Bespinben

Given the soundtrack's Impressionistic influences, I thought it'd be fun to experiment what a "Gymnopedie"-ed version of this song would look like:

Personally, I'm not a fan of this style of cross-staving (it *screams* antiquated), but I think this little experiment definitely shows the possibilities you could take in regards to both the engraving (voices/layers, beaming, visual aesthetics) and arrangement (dynamics, pedaling, phrasing) of this song.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

Latios212

Having played the day version of the sheet, I support keeping it as is. The execution is significantly simpler and clearer as well.

Plus, the LH is supposed to sound slightly choppy in the main section - no pedaling, implied or otherwise.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianoth

Sorry for disappearing guys, I had some health issues. Now I'm a little busy till 4th July, then I'll come back. Anyway, yeah, I originally wrote something similar to what Bespinben suggested, but I changed to how it is currently, and I don't feel that it needs to be changed back.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!