LOOKING FOR TWG PLAYERS (SIGN UP FOR A GAME, 5 PLAYERS NEEDED)

Started by Nakah, March 31, 2017, 11:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147160

My older brother Tps is hosting this game at FFR, the site where I brought this game from, and I figured since you guys arent currently involved in a game, if you are looking to play then check out the game in the link. It's a common vanilla twg with out of thread discussion and all the goodies. Also let's all hook up on discord!

BlackDragonSlayer

I forgot my password for FFR, but as soon as I get it (email doesn't seem to be sending, heh), I'll join.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Nakah

PM me if you want to play in this TWG. It's starting this week.

BlackDragonSlayer

The email for the password reset doesn't seem to be sending for me. I'd love to join, but really don't want to have to make a new account (plus my old username, Curry and Rice, was super great). Is there anyone I/you would be able to get a hold of to help me out?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

I created an account but I seem to not have permission to post. That could be because I still need to activate my account, but like BDS, I haven't recieved any mail.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

unmotivated

Nakah

Nakah

So like the accounts usually take 48 hours to activate idk why they set it up like that it was never like that before.

Try now!

1 spot left!