Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 4
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Dive Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

- m. 2 & 4: Maybe you could add a grace note in the RH into beat 3, similar to the original.
- m. 5-6: The LH is crying for some tom drum love. The silence is just uncanny.
- m. 32: The bottom note of the RH dyads should be a B-nat. Also, I'd turn the octaves into just single notes; that's a little heavy compared to the original. Finally, the LH is missing an F-nat in the last beat.

if you arrange Mega Man stuff I'll critique it :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Good job with these MM4 replacements, Waluigi! This site needs 'em. I'll try to take care of Bright Man...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PM- m. 2 & 4: Maybe you could add a grace note in the RH into beat 3, similar to the original.
I kinda wanted that, and I might put it in, but it sounded weird when I did before.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PM- m. 5-6: The LH is crying for some tom drum love. The silence is just uncanny.
I know, and that was my main problem with the original, but it sounded so awkward when I tried... I felt like maybe an actual drum beat should be put there, but I'm not able to. I might get help with it.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PM- m. 32: The bottom note of the RH dyads should be a B-nat.
Oops.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PMAlso, I'd turn the octaves into just single notes; that's a little heavy compared to the original.
Ok.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PMFinally, the LH is missing an F-nat in the last beat.
Oops. Added, except as E#, not Fnat.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 31, 2017, 08:31:56 PMif you arrange Mega Man stuff I'll critique it :D
And I'll always respond to it!

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 31, 2017, 08:47:05 PMGood job with these MM4 replacements, Waluigi! This site needs 'em.
I'm on it!

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 31, 2017, 08:47:05 PMI'll try to take care of Bright Man...
Already one step ahead of you.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 31, 2017, 08:50:54 PMAlready one step ahead of you.

Dang! Oh well... there's still Wily Stage 1... Wily Stages are my favorite themes...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

Latios212

A few wrong notes:
- m. 16 should have C# instead of Bb under the E#'s in the RH.
- m. 22 goes G#-Fx-G# in the LH, not F#.
- The C# in the LH of m. 24 should be a Cn.

That's all. I've taken the liberty of editing that into your files. We good, or anything else you wanted to discuss?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Latios212 on April 23, 2017, 09:29:01 AMI've taken the liberty of editing that into your files.
Oh, thank you!

Quote from: Latios212 on April 23, 2017, 09:29:01 AMWe good, or anything else you wanted to discuss?
Nah, we're cool.

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot