News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pianoth's Arrangements: New Zelda Breath of the Wild

Started by Pianoth, March 30, 2017, 03:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianoth

2 versions of a new arrangement:
[NS] – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Spirit Orb ObtainedOriginalMIDIMUSMUSXPDF
Spirit Orb Obtained (Duet)OriginalMIDIMUSMUSXPDF
After all the hype for my latest two arrangements, I decided to arrange everyone's favorite song in the entire soundtrack. Just kidding ;) I didn't have much time this week, so I decided to post this short sound effect. It wasn't even that easy to arrange actually. The duet is as close as I could get to the original. Actually, I could write the rhythm more precisely, but I decided to go with this one to keep it simple. The solo version is the closest I could get to the original without using a second performer. I put a delayed A in a lower octave because the harmonics make it sound like it wasn't played much after. Moreover, that way it sounds a lot more intentional.

Pianoth

If you have any suggestions/criticism on the various last sheets I've shared here, feel free to tell me everything you see. I probably won't correct anything before 4th of July, but I'll at least see. ;)

LeviR.star

Pianoth, don't you want to arrange more sheets?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Pianoth

I had some health issues in this months, I'll arrange other things starting from 5th July

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Pianoth

Updated my main post inserting all the links to my recordings. Sorry for disappearing for so much time, I had a lot of issues in this long period, really.
I don't know if have time currently to try to do other arrangements for this site, I'll try. Certainly I have to read again at least some of the pages for the format of the scores and such, since I don't remember anything at all.