Yes, yes, yes! Super glad to see another Turtles in Time arrangement, and a fantastic one at that! Nice work!
Notes and stuff look all good from what I can tell, just a few quick arrangement fixes:
- m5 RH - grace note should be an E# instead of F to show the upwards movement of notes here. Generally, with grace notes, you should always use the note name before the main note and alter that with an accidental instead of putting two of the same lettered note.
- m8 RH - Cx should be a D. I get you were going for parallel 6ths here but it isn't, nor does it have to be. The Cx just seems really out of place.
- m23 LH - because the bassline here is going down chromatically, the accidentals should follow that; the D# should be an Eb.
- m25 - ok so this isnt really too big a deal but I would put lines here like this to show that the two voices cross each other:
- m27, 31 RH - Bb-Gb-Bb should be A#-F#-A# because its over a B in the bass. The bass moves down chromatically between beats 2 and 3 so the chords should match that basically.
- m28-29, 32-33 RH - Dbs should be C#s
Other than these small things, this sheet is excellent! Fantastic job!
EDIT: one more thing:
- m25 LH - C should be a B# because its going up chromatically from B