Game: Anticipation
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Puzzle Solving
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JacopoTore

[attachment deleted by admin]

JacopoTore

joeberryosponge

You might want to write down that the eighth notes are swung, as there is no indication to do so. I'm not a fan of the double dotted Half notes. I might look better if you tie the half note to a dotted quarter, so the beat is easier to find. The rest looks great!

JacopoTore

Quote from: joeberryosponge on March 22, 2017, 07:21:39 PMYou might want to write down that the eighth notes are swung, as there is no indication to do so. I'm not a fan of the double dotted Half notes. I might look better if you tie the half note to a dotted quarter, so the beat is easier to find. The rest looks great!

This is right, I did it, thank you

Maelstrom

This could totally fit on one page. Resize the whole thing to 90%, squish the systems closer together, and put more measures per system.

JacopoTore

Olimar12345

-Your arranger and composer names need to be right aligned (they are off a bit).
-There is an unnecessary second space between the words "by" and "JacopoTore."
-Your tempo marking is far out to the left, move it closer to the staff.
-The F# in the RH in measure 11 should be spelled as a Gb. The harmony there is Ab7 and Gb is the seventh. This occurs again in measure 19, so please make the change there too.
-I'd suggest adding a courtesy natural on the E in measure 12 (RH). There's an Eb right before it and this might help people play the right note the first time. This occurs again in measure 20, so please make the change there too.
-In measures that look like measure 1 (measures 1, 3, 5, 7, 13 and 15) I would recommend flipping the stem of the lower notes in the RH to go the opposite direction of the moving line. When done this way, it would be easier to read and will look kind of like what you do in measures 9-12. You can do this by using the double/split stem tool in the special tools (if you're working on a version of finale higher than notepad).

Here is a version of the sheet with the above changes applied. If you want to just swap out these files for the one in the main post, that's okay. Doing so (or making the changes yourself) will result in this submission being accepted.
[MUS] [Midi] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JacopoTore

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 17, 2017, 05:03:03 PM-Your arranger and composer names need to be right aligned (they are off a bit).
-There is an unnecessary second space between the words "by" and "JacopoTore."
-Your tempo marking is far out to the left, move it closer to the staff.
-The F# in the RH in measure 11 should be spelled as a Gb. The harmony there is Ab7 and Gb is the seventh. This occurs again in measure 19, so please make the change there too.
-I'd suggest adding a courtesy natural on the E in measure 12 (RH). There's an Eb right before it and this might help people play the right note the first time. This occurs again in measure 20, so please make the change there too.
-In measures that look like measure 1 (measures 1, 3, 5, 7, 13 and 15) I would recommend flipping the stem of the lower notes in the RH to go the opposite direction of the moving line. When done this way, it would be easier to read and will look kind of like what you do in measures 9-12. You can do this by using the double/split stem tool in the special tools (if you're working on a version of finale higher than notepad).

Here is a version of the sheet with the above changes applied. If you want to just swap out these files for the one in the main post, that's okay. Doing so (or making the changes yourself) will result in this submission being accepted.
[MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Ok I did it but I don't understand why it look be easier to red if we add stems

Olimar12345

It's because now it looks more like the left hand's part.

Also, you have the wrong files posted above. I'd recommend just using the files I posted. I also fixed the playback so that the swing eighth notes play correctly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JacopoTore

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 18, 2017, 09:38:50 AMIt's because now it looks more like the left hand's part.

Also, you have the wrong files posted above. I'd recommend just using the files I posted. I also fixed the playback so that the swing eighth notes play correctly.
Sorry I can't download through DropBox because I have an obsolete browser, can you send me .mus file for email?
jacopotore@gmail.com

Olimar12345

If you would like, I can replace the files in the original post for you.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 19, 2017, 09:40:39 AMIf you would like, I can replace the files in the original post for you.
I have only a browser that not permit to me to download through dropbox and many other sites.
If you can send me an email than I can upload files. If you won't you can do what you want

Olimar12345

Curious, what browser are you using? I couldn't imagine one that will let you upload files but not download them...

JacopoTore

it upload files here because this site doesn't use java or flash or other stuffs. Anyway I'm using mozilla 16.0.1 on mac os 10.5.8