[BS-X] BS The Legend of Zelda - "Overworld (Unused)" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, March 18, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Latios212 on April 18, 2017, 09:24:57 AMI was questioning how that measure should be spelled using accidentals, not whether the note should be there or not.
The An should probably be a Bbb, but what do I know?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Static

From the looks of it, that measure seems to be outlining a BbM7b5b9 chord, which sounds weird, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is just from looking at the notes (Bb, Db, Fb, A, Cb). It's strange but I don't see any other viable option, especially since having a Bb and a Bbb in the same chord shouldn't happen.

Long story short, keep it as an A.

Latios212

Alrighty! Thanks, Static.

I guess just get that aforementioned staccato and we're good.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on April 19, 2017, 10:51:38 AMI guess just get that aforementioned staccato and we're good.

I'll get right to it. As soon as my computer gets back from repairs after getting that Trojan and I can use it again...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Whoopsies, it was just the .pdf that was screwed up... :-[

We're good to go now. Files updated.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2017, 07:59:43 PMIt's still there... (in all the files?)

Really? Huh, I guess I'm not seeing it... must be the reset on my computer...

Could you get that for me, Latios?

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Wait actually hang on - while looking this over one last time, the F on the third beat of measures 6 and 14 should be in the bottom layer, not the top. I can get that for you too as well.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2017, 08:08:51 PMWait actually hang on - while looking this over one last time, the F on the third beat of measures 6 and 14 should be in the bottom layer, not the top. I can get that for you too as well.

Yes, please do.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot