Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Wii U
Title: Kass's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Couldn't find a better way to notate that rhythm that occurs in the intro and a few times throughout. This was the closest I could get (thanks Ben). Still open to better suggestions for that, but confident about everything else.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

I found an extended version that also seems to have extra notes on the bottom in some dyads around measures 5-8

Great work though! If this technically counts as another song then my bad...

Latios212

Thanks!

Oh cool, there's a full version! (And it includes parts from the original Overworld theme and stuff!) Maybe I'll finish that off sometime, but the version I arranged is the one from the OST CD which is (presumably) the same as the one I linked to above. I was going to post a MP3 directly from my CD but for some reason my computer is having trouble reading it right now :( Here's a different file type if you want to compare.

Did you mean extra harmonies in m. 10+? I didn't detect any other differences before then from a quick listen aside from how the melody is articulated in m. 8.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

I did. Apparently I can't count. Anyways, I'm definitely interested in a full version arrangement, but if you're busy with other stuff then that's fine

Latios212

I'll see if I can have it done before the next update (I guess I'll add it into this sheet as a variation), but no promises

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Wonderful job here. I'm just posting the things I've already mentioned to you over skype so that I don't forget them:
-Measures 1, 3, and 5 need to start on the up beat of 1, not on the down beat.
-As much as I would like that repeating turn figure to be a triplet, the way you have it now would probably be the easiest for a younger pianist to play correctly. Your call on keeping that as-is or writing it like a turn.

-Also, during the even-numbered reps of this, a grace note E is added before the 12th measure in the RH.
-Courtesy natural on the second D in measure 3 (LH) would be nice too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

If you think the turn is acceptable as is, I'll keep it that way then. It's a bit troublesome enough to play even now.

Thanks for the pointers! Everything is updated now.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta