Title: Go-Rock Quads Encounter
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Trasdegi

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

Pokémon Ranger should be capitalized.
Needs a dynamic marking.
C-naturals and E-flats in m. 3 and 7 should be B# and D#, respectively.
I'd make the F#/Eb dyad on beat 2 of m. 4 into either Gb against Eb or F# against D#, probably the former.

Of course, that's assuming all these pitches are correct, which I don't know because I didn't check yet

Nice arrangement though!

Yug_Guy

Hi, welcome to NSM! First things first, please be sure to provide a Youtube link when you submit an arrangement, like the following:

Otherwise, your sheet is looking pretty good! I'd like to offer a couple suggestions for things to fix:
  • The game title should be spelled Pokémon Ranger, with a capital R
  • There's quite a bit of space in between each system. Perhaps you could move them a little closer together?
  • The copyright should probably include HAL Laboratory, in addition to Creatures, Inc.
  • The entire copyright/url text should be moved down a bit
I haven't gone and picked apart the music, but from what I can tell it sounds pretty accurate. Well done!

...and of course I'm ninja'd by someone else. Oh well.

Trasdegi

I've updated the files, but since im an new with finale notepad (I usually use MuseScore) I don't know how to move systems.

AmpharosAndy

I have no idea how to use it either, dude. Don't worry :)

Link to the Finale Help thread where you can ask away! + people will have answers ;)
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9223.0
innit

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trasdegi

I found a way by exporting, editing in MuseScore and importing again in Finale notepad, so I updated the file.

Latios212

Ohhh yes Pokémon Ranger. Looking good so far! Some pointers:
- Is there any reason you don't have the other composer (Kinta Sato) listed? I haven't found any source that tells which composer composed what for this game.
- The key signature should be A major (three sharps).
- An arranging point to consider: When the bass moves from the A to the higher D/E in some measures, it jumps above the accompanying dyads, which is a bit strange. I would suggest considering either moving the dyads up or the bass down an octave to maintain consistency with the pattern present in m. 1 (which I like).
- Measure numbers are missing. If that's too much of a headache to implement I can put that in for you.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trasdegi

I just updated the files, but I don't know why but the measure numbers disappears when I convert from MuseScore to notepad.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Alright, checked this sheet and it's very good. Some minor things:
- The F# in the bass of m. 1? Sounds like it should just be A like the rest of the notes.
- RH beat 3 in measure 3 definitely shouldn't have a staccato.
- The bass changes up a bit in m. 10-11, which I think is worth writing in the sheet.

The above changes (as well as the formatting fix) are in this file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw3hwn7nphlytz6/Go-Rock%20Quads%20Encounter.mus?dl=1

If everything is alright, you can update the submission with that~

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trasdegi

It seems alright to me too, so I updated the files. Oh, and thanks for the formatting! I find Finale notepad a bit harder than MuseScore to use...

Latios212

No problem! :P

Just real quick... I forgot to add in an opening dynamic and break the beam between beats 1 and 2 in m. 10 for consistency. I've updated the files for you.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static