Series: Kirby
Game: BS Kirby's Toy Box
Console: Satellaview
Title: Title (Star Break)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

My only concern is that the playability of the 32nd notes in m1 are questionable. I don't take piano lessons anymore, so it's hard to tell.

On the other hand, we finally got this BS-X thing figured out! Hooray! :D

EDIT: Noticed some incorrect rhythm grouping; fixed it right away. (I hope.)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Only a few things from me

- the first D note in the left hand sounds like a C for me
- the 8va on one chord in bar 2 is unnecessary because it's not really that high plus you can determine that the top note is an octave higher than the lower G anyway
- that chord is also unplayable for most humans (I can only do D to F and I have a somewhat sizable stretch) so either move the D down an octave and into the left hand or up an octave and in-between the Gs. It's not perfectly accurate but it needs to be playable.
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 18, 2017, 04:46:26 AMOnly a few things from me

- the first D note in the left hand sounds like a C for me
- the 8va on one chord in bar 2 is unnecessary because it's not really that high plus you can determine that the top note is an octave higher than the lower G anyway
- that chord is also unplayable for most humans (I can only do D to F and I have a somewhat sizable stretch) so either move the D down an octave and into the left hand or up an octave and in-between the Gs. It's not perfectly accurate but it needs to be playable.

Thanks, Andy! When I was arranging this I think I messed up the octave placement.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

This is the longest amount of time I've waited to bump a submission topic :-\; I must be really patient, or really busy...

I'm almost ready to update the files, but I need to know; is this song in swing, or a pattern of dotted eighths and sixteenths?

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 10, 2017, 01:09:40 PMa pattern of dotted eighths and sixteenths
Unless there's a lot of eights as well, that's also swing.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 10, 2017, 01:11:50 PMUnless there's a lot of eights as well, that's also swing.

Er, my mistake; the files I have ready right now are twice the note length of the current files here.

LeviR.star

Well, if there's no objections, I'll go ahead and post the revised draft with doubled note values, swing, and increased playability.

LeviR.star

Static

This is looking good! Just a few suggestions:

- In m6 & m10 (RH), the 8th note on beat 2.5 should be staccato to more closely match the original.

- In m7 & m11 (RH), you should replace the tied 8th notes with a quarter note. It's much more aesthetically pleasing and also still musically correct.

- About the triplet swing vs. 16ths, while I know you've already decided to go with triplets, if you still would like to give the performer some extra direction, you could always add "Heavy Swing" in the textbox instead of just "Swing."

Apart from those things, this sheet is good to go!

LeviR.star

Thanks, Static! Files updated! :D

One thing: the first/second ending sequence is incorrect the second time through. This shouldn't be an issue, should it?

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star