change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The NSM Guess-That-Melody Quiz!

Started by LeviR.star, March 17, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))

Dudeman

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on July 07, 2017, 08:27:08 AM
Time Stamp - 0:00

Bowling - Results - Wii Sports
Guessed by 3/8
Namely: Waluigi, Insig, MSF

A lot of you must be hitting your head on the desk by now
[close]
FUCKING WII BOWLING ARE YOU SERIOUS GOD DAMMIT AAAAAAAGH
Time Stamp - 0:00

Entralink - Pokemon Black/White
Guessed by 1/8
Namely: Insig

Well done to Insig for getting this one, especially since he managed to get it from just the pdf!
[close]
Oh hey this one actually sounds familiar. Huh.
Time Stamp - 1:20

Finale - Undertale
Guessed by 5/8
Namely: Waluigi, THC, Yug_Guy, MSF, Dudeman

This one isn't as popular as Megalovania or Death by Glamour, but it is definitely one that's worth looking into, imo.
[close]
Finale is fucking intense and it deserves every bit of praise you can give it.

Congrats, MSF!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Wii Sports? Haven't played that in at least 5 years...

I wish I hadn't missed another quiz... congrats, msf!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Heh I didn't get to submit my answers... I did get #11 though :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

Well I mean it's Saturday over here so might as well:

MELODY QUIZ #4

Here's 20 melodies, not in any particular order of difficulty (excluding the first page. I tried for the others but I'm pretty sure I've failed). If there's enough demand, I can release hints. Good luck or something idk.

Answers and results will be released based on the normal schedule.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on July 07, 2017, 08:27:08 AMI don't think anyone here has even heard of the Puyo puyo series. I shouldn't expect people to know tracks from a Japan-exclusive game lol.
The soundtrack is definitely worth taking a look, though.
I played Puyo Pop Fever and got recommendations (I mean GaMetal requests) to listen to music from other Puyo Puyo games. I hear at least one Puyo Puyo theme was reused in a Sonic spinoff game...

WaluigiTime64

Update: 5 contestants have submitted their answers.
The following melodies have not been guessed currently: 11, 17, 18, 19
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 07, 2017, 08:15:04 PMUpdate: 5 contestants have submitted their answers.
The following melodies have not been guessed currently: 11, 17, 18, 19

I know three of these.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

Update: 6 contestants have submitted their answers.
The following melodies have not been guessed currently: 17

Prior to this post, there was a slight transcriptional error in #17. This has been adjusted in the MUS and MIDI files. You can re-download the files here.

InsigTurtle

i started typing a reply, got sidetracked, and then my phone said "you wanna send a message, huh? why don't you rewrite the entire thing so uhhh expect an incoherent reply

ThatHiddenCharacter

And here's the new quiz! (I'm pretty sure it's my day.)

I just have one thing to say about this quiz. There is one song that I will reward double points for if the guesser guesses it with 100% accuracy. If the guesser guesses the right song, but the wrong version, I will give the standard one point. It is this same song that I won't accept any "You got the rhythms wrong!" on. All rhythms for this song are intentional. With that, BEGIN!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mastersuperfan

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on July 10, 2017, 11:16:26 AMI just have one thing to say about this quiz. There is one song that I will reward double points for if the guesser guesses it with 100% accuracy. If the guesser guesses the right song, but the wrong version, I will give the standard one point. It is this same song that I won't accept any "You got the rhythms wrong!" on. All rhythms for this song are intentional. With that, BEGIN!

It seems like you could be talking about two different ones here
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 10, 2017, 01:25:17 PMIt seems like you could be talking about two different ones here
Oh okay good I wasn't the only one who thought that might be an issue.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Actually technically three but the third one shouldn't give anyone trouble

I had to look for which versions the first two ones were though and that really ticked me off tbh
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

If you remembered me, I'll be posting my answers in an hour and 4 minutes.