News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The NSM Guess-That-Melody Quiz!

Started by LeviR.star, March 17, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

PetrifiedLasagna

At this point I am just sticking around to learn new songs and/or experience nostalgia of a forgotten game. :P

Quote from: Dekkadeci on April 24, 2017, 06:40:06 PMTo make up for my first quiz, I would like to re-enter the rotation. This time, all my melodies will be at least 8 bars long, all of them will be in series with at least one song on the main site (unlike last time), and at least one song can be found in a Super Smash Bros. game.

(Also, why the flip is there a MD5 hash at the bottom of the .mus? This can't be secure!)

I recognized three from and named two from yours. My best percentage so far!

LeviR.star

I only got 4 of them, but #7 and #10 sound a little too similar (and they sound like PR&B's Title Screen?)

From now on, if you're a quiz host, try a little variety. Don't include a remix of another melody in the same quiz. That way, it's too easy.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 25, 2017, 02:36:36 PMFrom now on, if you're a quiz host, try a little variety. Don't include a remix of another melody in the same quiz. That way, it's too easy.
Who says they're the same melody?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on April 25, 2017, 03:00:10 PMWho says they're the same melody?

I never said they were; I'm pointing out for future reference.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Here's a new, updated, easier-to-understand schedule! (I hope...)

Triweekly Quiz Schedule v1.2

*Note: This link is also included in the original post.

Next schedule will be ready May 19th.

Yug_Guy

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 25, 2017, 04:49:14 PMTriweekly Quiz Schedule v1.2
I'm literally just getting a link to the original bad schedule. Your links don't work for me. Or is anyone else having this problem?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

InsigTurtle

Oh, I think ya forgot PetrifiedLasagna, who's supposed to go after me. Unless he decided to yield, I dunno.

LeviR.star

Quote from: InsigTurtle on April 25, 2017, 05:10:47 PMOh, I think ya forgot PetrifiedLasagna, who's supposed to go after me. Unless he decided to yield, I dunno.

Which time after you? Tomorrow, or after your next hosting?

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom