News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

Started by SlowPokemon, March 04, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Olimar would love to play splatoon with you lol
unmotivated

Olimar12345

we've already talked on discord. soon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

SW-2078-6998-7191

my friend code sucks wow my 3DS code is better
unmotivated

triforced1

I updated my post with the correct friend code. Had someone tell me that it was wrong so I had to change a number

LeviR.star

Finally got a Switch at store price! My friend code is SW-2604-7424-2130.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

SW-1469-7148-9883

edit: added just about everyone
if I missed you, send me one

Dudeman

SW-5297-4459-8879

Shoulda done this sooner
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Splatoon Inkling

my code is SW-6017-6441-1822 and I Love playing smash, mk8d, and Splatoon 2 I'll send out friend requests. my Switch name is RupInkling.

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on December 08, 2018, 02:04:14 PMmy code is SW-6017-6441-1822 and I Love playing smash, mk8d, and Splatoon 2 I'll send out friend requests. my Switch name is RupInkling.
I'll be sure to accept your friend request
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Splatoon Inkling

Wolf

Hey guys, It's been a long time since I did something in ninsheet. And yes, I did buy a Nintendo Switch and have been playing SSBU for a while. I haven't payed the nintendo online thingy so I can't play online battles for a while, but local wireless is still available so I gave it a try but seems like I can't find anyone. So I would be glad if you guys AF(add friend) me and hopefully play SSBU. Here's my code SW-2026-6280-1736
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Wolf on December 25, 2018, 04:32:35 AMHey guys, It's been a long time since I did something in ninsheet. And yes, I did buy a Nintendo Switch and have been playing SSBU for a while. I haven't payed the nintendo online thingy so I can't play online battles for a while, but local wireless is still available so I gave it a try but seems like I can't find anyone. So I would be glad if you guys AF(add friend) me and hopefully play SSBU. Here's my code SW-2026-6280-1736
wait, but you said you don't have the Nintendo online service. How are you going to play SSBU with us?

Wolf

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on January 19, 2019, 09:10:19 PMwait, but you said you don't have the Nintendo online service. How are you going to play SSBU with us?
First off, I thought local online works with friends, and second, I bought the online service.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Wolf on January 19, 2019, 10:37:34 PMFirst off, I thought local online works with friends, and second, I bought the online service.
oh, ok. Well then, I'll go ahead, and add you. See you on the battlefield!  :)