News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[ARCADE] Mappy - "Bonus Stage"

Started by tan, February 28, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan

Mappy - Bonus stage . anybody has mini , notesheet ? pls send me tantinoroj@gmail.com   Thank you. 

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Captain Toad

It would look like this: [ARCADE] Mappy - "Bonus Stage"
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Olimar12345

More importantly though, a reference.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

I'll take this on. I was planning on some Mappy arrangements anyway.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

How's this so far? I can hear 4 separate voices, and here's what I did:

- raised the octave of the bass line
- lowered the octave of the second treble line
- omitted the fourth

Should I try a duet instead? Or go with this style?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements