News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PS1] Final Fantasy VII - "Reunion" by D3ath3657

Started by Zeta, February 27, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khunjund

I'm not sure if I prefer systems that stop half-way across the page to measures that are too stretched out, but I went and changed it anyway.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Olimar12345

Sorry I didn't read this in time. It is acceptable any way you prefer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Yeah, 'twas just a suggestion. Just update your files with the way that you want and we're good to go.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Oh one quick thing:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 02, 2017, 09:23:18 AMOne small detail that you should add is the "/" at the end of the url (it should read http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/).

This applies here too. (looks like my previous post with formatting things did not address this, my apologies)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Khunjund

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 17, 2017, 07:47:50 PM-The accidentals in measure 16 seem a bit squished together, could you straighten them out please? (making the left page margin 0.5 could give you more room to work with)

Last thing. This error still seems to persist in the mus file, which is the parent file. I adjusted it for you, which you can see below:
[MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Update the submission with this version and we'll be through here.

Khunjund

Done. Hoping everything turned out correctly this time...

Olimar12345

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot