Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man III
Console: Game Boy
Title: Wily Stage 2
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

2 things:
 - M.4, LH: Staccato the F (Beat 3).
 - M.26, RH: Put courtesy accidentals on the first Bb(s) in the measure. A little hard to tell that they're not Bnat otherwise.

This is pretty cool though. I don't have a problem with anything else.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 21, 2017, 09:49:00 PM2 things:
 - M.4, LH: Staccato the F (Beat 3).
 - M.26, RH: Put courtesy accidentals on the first Bb(s) in the measure. A little hard to tell that they're not Bnat otherwise.

This is pretty cool though. I don't have a problem with anything else.

Thanks for the feedback, Waluigi! Files are fixed and updated now. :)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

In the words of E. Gadd Industries,

B      U      M      P

AmpharosAndy

Looks perfect after waluigi's alterations. I've certainly got nothing to add. 
innit

Maelstrom

Only a few things. Great job!
First, m21-end is in the key of Eb Major

2nd, make some of those tied notes into dotted quarters, but only when they start on the beat E.g. m11 - the first tied pair should be a dotted quarter but the 2nd shouldn't.

You've got space at the bottom of first page, and a lot of it. Maybe crunch everything slightly closer together so you can fit another system on? In addition, that last system's 4th measure should bump down to the next measure, and that system's 4th measure should do the same until that final system has 3 measures.

m22 has a misaligned 2nd layer. Reenter it to fix it.

LeviR.star

Maelstrom

Two quick things:
When you put the 2nd section into Eb M, finale thought it was so different from the last section it needed to add naturals for the entire previous key signature. Just change it to C minor and that should fix it.

m22 and 24 RH: 2nd layer on beat 3 could be a dotted quarter.

Then that should be it. Again, great work.

LeviR.star

There we go! Sorry I took so long -- play practice and set construction.

Latios212

That wasn't long at all, haha.

One last thing, those B naturals in m. 25 should be C flats (Ab minor chord). If you're still busy, I can tweak that for you if you want.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

It's no trouble at all. There, I made the last change.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot