[GBA] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - "Come On!" (Replacement) by Supahstar Saga

Started by Zeta, April 17, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supahstar Saga

Ok, I'll put up a new sheet tomorrow

QuoteTonal, the song is Eb minor, but going by accidentals, the song is Ab minor.

Unrelated, but you should notate that as D# minor.

Altissimo

actually i would think Eb minor would be better since you wouldn't have any double accidentals

Supahstar Saga

I don't know the piece, but generally, six sharps with a consistent natural are better than six flats with a consistent flat.

There are times when Ab minor is useful, though, e.g., Metal Crusher.

Altissimo

oh i thought you meant eb minor in general should be notated as d# minor, my bad

Olimar12345

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this submission will not be necessary. The hosted file is not in need of a complete replacement, and like stated before me, just needs some minor editing. Fixing that sheet can take place either in this topic or via an edit replacement submission in which the hosted file is edited. If you choose to do the latter, you are free to use this topic to do so.

In the future, challenge replacements are only to be used if the arrangement being challenged is clearly from a time before quality control was in effect.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 18, 2017, 08:51:28 PMIn the future, challenge replacements are only to be used if the arrangement being challenged is clearly from a time before quality control was in effect.
*Cough* Dr. Mario - Fever *Cough*
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 18, 2017, 08:51:28 PMI hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this submission will not be necessary. The hosted file is not in need of a complete replacement, and like stated before me, just needs some minor editing. Fixing that sheet can take place either in this topic or via an edit replacement submission in which the hosted file is edited. If you choose to do the latter, you are free to use this topic to do so.

In the future, challenge replacements are only to be used if the arrangement being challenged is clearly from a time before quality control was in effect.

Thank you, Olimar.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

I replaced Supahstar's files with edited versions of my originals, with most of his changes after I verified them. In addition to those changes, I improved the dynamics, articulations, and formatting a bit.

If Supahstar agrees with these, then this sheet is pretty much good to go.

Zeta