[GB] Mega Man II - "Title Screen" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, February 21, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

That was a probably more than half-serious question lol. Okay, good to know Mael's not the only one with broken ears as he dumped this one on me suggested I review this one...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

In all honesty, if I was arranging anything from this game, I would actually drop everything down an octave for the sake of the audience, if not the performer. It is a little obnoxious that every track in this game is an octave (or two) too high.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

I hope you liked the expression I had written in.

By the way, I found a remix that agrees with my m20 half note F decision; that is, unless you want it changed for playability.

Of course, these remixes aren't official.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Oh, and I'd like to share this with Dudeman. The boss theme is MUCH improved.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 15, 2017, 07:43:08 PMBy the way, I found a remix that agrees with my m20 half note F decision; that is, unless you want it changed for playability.
Remixes should be used for inspiration, not evidence. That being said, I agree with the layer 2 F being a half note upon personal inspection.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 15, 2017, 07:43:08 PMOf course, these remixes aren't official.

Don't worry, though; I won't rely on them.

WaluigiTime64

Interesting thing to note about the MM7 arrange you posted: Judging by a few descriptions here and there, the arranger doesn't actually transcribe the music themselves. They find midis from other places. They're just able to put them into the MM7 soundfont really well.

Also there's most certainly an F half note in M.20.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

Hm, I hear it now I guess...

Okay, good to go.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Why does the original hurt my ears so much.

Not the sheet, however. Good job.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot