Console: Wii U
Title: PianoX3
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Great job. Comments for the first page + a system:
m1 - RH b1.5 D should be an octave higher
m5 b3.5 That D in the RH should really be in the LH for clarity of voice. It just feels more natural there and would look better.
m6 Readjust the dynamics so the cresc. and dim. are in line with each other and not so close to that low RH G
m12 b3 LH - Chord needs a lot more notes.
m12 b4 - RH should be a quarter G, LH should be 2 8th Ds
m13-14 Cres. and Dim. are not consistent when compared to each other in any way.
Check your PDF to see how much white space you have, because all those hidden dynamics make it hard to see.

Latios212

- m. 16 - I'm hearing an octave doubled A underneath on beat 4.5 RH. Same A under the D on m. 17 beat 2.
- m. 18 - not hearing the RH E on beat 1.
- m. 21 - there's a D below the dyad on beat 3
- m. 21 - missing low F# on beat 4 like in m. 17
- m. 29 B at the end (LH) should be doubled an octave lower

Overall good sheet, but some things are a bit weird, most notably the usage of layers, when they are used seems kind of arbitrary and I'd lean towards suggesting keeping everything in one layer. Also fix the spacing of m. 29 by clicking it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2017, 08:33:03 PMm12 b3 LH - Chord needs a lot more notes.
It's hard for me to tell what they are. I ended up adding a G and B to it as well, but idk if that's right

Anyways, thanks guys! I appreciate it. I fixed all of the other points and also did a few slight changes

Latios212

Neato!

Now just a last couple comments after listening through once or twice:
- How about putting m. 3 in bass clef for the LH?
- Move the cresc. away from the p a bit in measure 3.
- Voicing in m. 9 - this seems a bit odd here. I'd put the D on beat 2.5 in the RH and make the A on beat 2 a dotted half, seeing as this is the only place in the sheet where you have rests on the lower staff.
- The last D in m. 13 I would suggest putting in the RH instead of the LH. And I don't hear the B there.

Quote from: Zeila on March 17, 2017, 12:35:01 AMIt's hard for me to tell what they are. I ended up adding a G and B to it as well, but idk if that's right
Try taking out the B from the LH since you already have one in the RH.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on March 17, 2017, 06:55:19 PM- The last D in m. 13 I would suggest putting in the RH instead of the LH. And I don't hear the B there.
Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2017, 08:33:03 PMm12 b4 - RH should be a quarter G, LH should be 2 8th Ds
So what is the truth?

Err, I'll just put it in the RH since that's what I originally had. And I left the B there by mistake, whoops. I updated the other stuff

Maelstrom

m13 b4 - RH should be a quarter G, LH should be 2 8th Ds

This is what it is.

Zeila

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot