Alright, going through this one and making a bunch of changes. Here's a list...
- Space. The sheet needs more of it.
- The intro should be a 4/4 bar followed by a 3/4 bar. You can tell that the music just doesn't line up right in the version you have now.
- Also in the intro: Gb->F# (D major chord)
- m. 5 and 9: changing the dotted eighth on beat 1 RH to an eight + 16th rest; there's a discernible rest there.
- m. 6 and 10: changing the bass to have Bb-Fn higher instead of what you had before - it's more accurate, flows better, and is easier to play now.
- m. 11 and onwards - suggest omitting the bass note on beat 2 for simplicity and to reflect the way you wrote out the bass in the previous measures.
- m. 12 - beat 4 eighth->quarter
- I redid the LH of 14 and 18 in the way that I would personally write it. As mentioned above, I don't think keeping the extra layers is worth the sudden difficulty spike. See if you like.
Here's the file with changes: [MUS]