News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Final Credits" by Th3Gavst3r

Started by Zeta, February 18, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Final Credits
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Th3Gavst3r

I'm a lot more confident I'll have time to fix anything wrong with this one :P

Altissimo

if it helps any updaters, this is a key-changed and slightly edited version of this on-site sheet (that Don helped me with way back when)

Maelstrom

Accidental spelling in 18 RH, beat 3.5 doesn't convey that it is, in fact, a minor 3rd.
m20 RH beat 2 Fn should be an E#
m3 LH beat 2+4 and anywhere else this phrase occurs: It's spelled like it's an aug 5th, not a dim 6th like every other note in the parallel sequence.

Th3Gavst3r

Looks like I'm already eating my words about having more time...

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 19, 2017, 04:02:42 PMm3 LH beat 2+4 and anywhere else this phrase occurs: It's spelled like it's an aug 5th, not a dim 6th like every other note in the parallel sequence.
I take it you mean the aug 5ths are wrong? I made them all chromatic dim 6ths so hopefully that's what you meant.

Maelstrom

It wasn't the fact that it was a 5th that made it wrong, although an aug 6th is right in the context. It was wrong because it was a different interval in a series of parallel intervals.
Anyways, it looks great.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot