News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Tobbeh99's amusing facts and questions

Started by Tobbeh99, February 16, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Ok so I'm feeling so social on this site, I basically stopped care about arranging much at this point. So I though, how about creating a funny topic where I can show some funny facts, the site needs some humor after all :P.

So I hope I'll continue to post some funny things here but you never know.

Fact 1:

Sweden's most tragic, horrendous and bad political scandal: The Toblerone Affair!

Back in 1990, Socialdemocrate party-member Mona Sahlin bought a Toblerone (that costed like 1 dollar) by using the states money! It is horrendous! You can't buy some candy with the money owned by the government. It's illegal, you know. 

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 16, 2017, 02:47:44 PMBack in 1990, Socialdemocrate party-member Mona Sahlin bought a Toblerone (that costed like 1 dollar) by using the states money! It is horrendous!
Think about the children!
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmmm...
*sees Toblerone*
*sees Tobbeh*
*remembers Tobberone*

Illuminati confirmed.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Did you know that a re-release of Zelda CD-i is coming!!! And it's going to be out the 2nd day... of the 31 month... I wonder when that is (but it is in this year 2017) , I thought first that is was going to be out in this month (the 2nd) and the 31 of that, but the date doesn't even exist, and you have to read logically like day-month-year, or -year-day-month.

Just youtube it.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Dumb and funny laws:

And here are dumb signs:

...so informative, lol

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Isn't it amusing that Bach created a new type of tuning: The Well Tempered Clavier. So first it was "tempered" and then at his time they "Well-Tempered" it. Makes no sense tbh. Like first it had temperature and then it ... has "Well Temperature". Wtf!?

Also a funny question:

Guess the most dangerous animals/Creatures in Sweden! :D

10/10 tobbeh

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 17, 2017, 12:52:26 PMAlso a funny question:

Guess the most dangerous animals/Creatures in Sweden! :D
Oh no! All these years I thought questions ended in questions marks and had question words like who or what, but apparently I've been doing it wrong all this time!

(Please don't hate me Tobbeh, I know you're Swedish and that English isn't your first language, but I had to do that.)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Tobbeh99

Guess the most dangerous animals/Creatures in Sweden? :D

...fixed.  ::)

10/10 tobbeh

ThatHiddenCharacter

The most dangerous animal in Sweden is obviously the Giganotosaurus. I mean who would think it's not?

Also, I bet you can't guess the most dangerous animal in Rhode Island, Tobbeh.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

I guess you haven't been around long enough to know that's my meme of choice.

Everyone hates it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

ok ok ok...

I thought you all guys should say something like "Bears, Moose or idk Angry Birds".

BUT, the actual answer is:

Ticks!

Why?

Because they carry TBE-virus AND the bacteria Borrelia. So TBE can cause Sever Brain-damage (like Brain-diseases) and it can actually be lethal for elderly people and weak people (like people with weak immune-defense). You can protect yourself from this by taking a Vaccin (so I mean, there is protection). And Borrelia, you can't protect yourself from (unless you are really fast "take quick actions and notice it very quickly") and it can cause all kind of annoying problems like: Throw-ups, Fever and spasms (I think at least).

So it's basically "Double-trouble".

And they exist everywhere in Sweden (because they are so small, and live in the nature). So if you are going for a walk in the nature, be sure to have long trousers OR check after walking in high grass.

If you find one those on you, you should remove them with ... special tools (like a small nipper). And after that - Burn it! Y, you can't squeeze them so you actually Need to kill them by burning them so that they die. Kind of crazy. Usually you take them in some paper and Then burn the entire paper.

So y, that's some dangerous shit right there. Forget the Bees, the Bears, the Wasps and like Jellyfishes. It's the ticks that are the real danger.

It's like 1 person/year that dies by wasps. But I've heard a lot of people that has been plagued by TBE (some probably have died by it (RIP)). So y, that's it. 

10/10 tobbeh