[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Rainbow Road (Two Pianos)" by WaluigiTime64

Started by Zeta, February 10, 2017, 10:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 22, 2017, 09:08:22 PM
[close]
If there was ever an obscure reference, that was the obscure reference to end all obscure references. seriously man when I have to look up a character that looks Mega Man-ish in order to check that it's actually a Mega Man character you've gone too far
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

The Deku Trombonist

There's a fair bit going on here so it might take me a little while but hopefully life won't get in the way this time.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

I'll give it a week. After that it's just consuming space.

WaluigiTime64

Sebastian

Not exactly sure why this one is buried in submissions. I think it's great. What is everyone's thoughts on it?

Maelstrom

It has yet to be fully notechecked by an updater, and iirc the ones who did a bit had a few comments they haven't said?

WaluigiTime64

I think it's because no one wants to fully check the notes.

I can't blame them.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Ditto. While I didn't check any notes, I think it sounds good when I listen to it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

There are plenty of notes that need to be checked. It'll be a while.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.