Captain Toad's Arrangements: Nuvema Town for Vibes

Started by Captain Toad, February 08, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Latios212

I'm having a really difficult time following along with the music looking at your sheet. First and foremost, Nuvema Town is in 6/8, not 4/4. There's the matter of wrong notes and chords, but the rhythm must be fixed first if you plan to do anything with this sheet.

Also, this seems like an odd choice of song for vibraphone.

By the way, there's no need to post this on three different boards.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Captain Toad

This is my first time writing sheet music. I just felt inspired by all the cool sheet music on here but Im not very good at it.

Latios212

Quote from: Captain Toad on February 09, 2017, 08:35:28 AMI only posted it here somebody moved it.
What?

Sure, it's okay to be new and inexperienced (everyone was at some point!) but unless you work at it, you're not going to improve. (See: not replying my feedback.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle