Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Spin-Dig Galaxy
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Looks good so far. The rests in measures 13 and 23 (LH) look abnormally high though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Looks like an export glitch...

(ahaha thanks for replacing this one, it needs it)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

- The first chord in 14 sounds like it's an E on the bottom instead of a D. Same when that chord appears later, and also in m. 24.
- It sounds like there should be one last 16th note in the LH in the last measure, all the way at the end. I say it's a G, Maelstrom says it's a Bn. What say you?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Quote from: Latios212 on February 19, 2017, 05:13:45 PM- The first chord in 14 sounds like it's an E on the bottom instead of a D. Same when that chord appears later, and also in m. 24.
Fixed.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 19, 2017, 05:13:45 PM- It sounds like there should be one last 16th note in the LH in the last measure, all the way at the end. I say it's a G, Maelstrom says it's a Bn. What say you?
Ah, yes, I remember this part of the song. That last eighth note in the LH in m44 there is actually more of a slide/glissando thing. I originally had a different note there (specifically a Bb), but I decided against it as the original sounds more like one note, just bending downwards. You can't really recreate that effect on piano without adding a different note, and since that different note has its own attack, imo it kinda ruins the feel in the first place. So, I kept it as an eighth note C.

Oh, also, I went through the .mus and fixed any formatting glitches, so all the files should be good to go, formatting-wise.

Latios212

Olimar had a problem opening your .mus file so I generated a new one. It doesn't have the floating rests, so presumably it's okay...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6olivnbntnmywbz/Super%20Mario%20Galaxy%202%20-%20Spin-Dig%20Galaxy.mus?dl=1

Everything else checks out, so we're good to go after this!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Mus looks good at least to me. If everything else checks out like you said, then I think this one is good to go! Thanks for the feedback!

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta