News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Submitting An Arrangement

Started by Captain Toad, February 07, 2017, 07:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Toad

I have some questions:

I am using a site called Flat. Can I use it for an arrangement?

My arrangement is for vibes, not piano. It won't show on the main site, correct?

Could I have a more experienced member of Ninsheetmusic look over it before I submit it?

Whats all the protocol stuff I will have to do?

Thanks to everybody at Ninsheetmusic for being so patient with me im kind of new at this.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Maelstrom

Quote from: Captain Toad on February 07, 2017, 07:49:48 AMI am using a site called Flat. Can I use it for an arrangement?
No?

Quote from: Captain Toad on February 07, 2017, 07:49:48 AMMy arrangement is for vibes, not piano. It won't show on the main site, correct?
Correct.

Quote from: Captain Toad on February 07, 2017, 07:49:48 AMCould I have a more experienced member of Ninsheetmusic look over it before I submit it?
Yes. Sebastian in particular loves helping new arrangers.

Quote from: Captain Toad on February 07, 2017, 07:49:48 AMWhats all the protocol stuff I will have to do?
Finale files with ALL the correct formatting, along with a PDF and midi. I cannot stress the importance of formatting enough. If you can't do stuff with your version of finale, find the other topic in the help subforum BEFORE you submit anything.
And finally, please, please make you only submit something you are fully satisfied with. Something you wouldn't have a problem with if it was associated with you in the future.

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN