News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The "You Are Not an Expert" Game

Started by LeviR.star, February 05, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

This is just another game idea I came up with this morning. I'll start off with an example:

*Ahem* Just because you say, from time to time, "It's over 9000!!", that does not make you a Dragon Ball Z expert.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Just because you have a sheet on-site (or 13, in my case X'D) doesn't make you an arranging expert!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Just because you made a Kirby's Dream Land Challenge vine last summer, that does not make you a Kirby expert.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Just because you can kill virtually anything by stomping on it does not make you a Mario expert.

(Am I doing this right?)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Maelstrom

Just because you're dead doesn't mean you're an expert in death.

SlowPokemon

Just because you're male doesn't mean you're maelstrom

I'm sorry I know this isn't how the game is played I just can't shake this joke it's too funny to me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 05, 2017, 01:31:14 PMJust because you're dead doesn't mean you're an expert in death.

Lol good one Maelstrom.

Dekkadeci

Just because you've used spoiler tags at least once does not make you an expert at using them.

(There are also nested spoilers, for starters.)

ThatHiddenCharacter

Just because you've eaten at a restaurant doesn't make you an expert food critic.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dekkadeci on February 05, 2017, 04:13:42 PMJust because you've used spoiler tags at least once does not make you an expert at using them.

(There are also nested spoilers, for starters.)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Case in point.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Just because you've watched "I Cannot Defeat Airman", that does not make you a Mega Man expert.

AmpharosAndy

Just because you are subject to gravity, that does not make you a gravity expert.
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 19, 2017, 12:46:35 PMJust because you are subject to gravity, that does not make you a gravity expert.

;D