Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World

Started by SlowPokemon, February 04, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I was referencing Yug_Guy's post (see it in the Hall of Quotes, third to last page).

Translated: Olimar is a Kefka alt?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Several mods have come and posted in this thread without moving it to Nintendo, and I feel like it's for the best because as Maelstrom mentioned this is the first post this board has had since 2015
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2017, 10:11:00 AMSeveral updaters have come and posted in this thread without moving it to Nintendo, and I feel like it's for the best because as Maelstrom mentioned this is the first post this board has had since 2015

Ftfy. Only global mods can freely move topics from board to board.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Dudeman

On that day, the Sony board received a grim reminder.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2017, 01:52:43 PMDidn't you used to be a mod
I think if he posts on a sheet music board he gets a moderator title, but other places he gets an updater title
because I've seen mod picture on him too, you're not crazy
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Dudeman

He's a board mod for the Arrangements & Submissions board. Check any post by him there and you'll see he has a light-blue badge unique to board moderators within their board.

EDIT: except for the actual submissions sub-board for some reason
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

^because that's part of the uploader thing and it is delicate. And no slow, I've never been a global mod. Like Noc said, in boards that I do moderate, my label appears blue and says "moderator." Again though, not global moderator.

But yeah back to the game, I mostly remember it having a serious case of the "why am I doing this's." (But to be fair, I haven't been happy with a yoshi game since Yoshi's Island).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!