[DELETED] [MUL] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - "Opening" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, February 04, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Perhaps you should listen to the original and carefully check it section by section, Tobbeh? That might things easier for both the updaters and you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Not sure if Mael would want me to mention them yet, so I won't, but there are indeed many striking errors in here...

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 06, 2017, 06:22:39 AMPerhaps you should listen to the original and carefully check it section by section, Tobbeh? That might things easier for both the updaters and you.

This is what Mael is trying to get you to do, and this is what would probably help. Start with the rhythms, maybe--those are the most distinctly glaring parts that need to be fixed (at least to me, because I identified more inaccuracies than I can count on two hands just by glancing at the PDF briefly).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Look, Tobbeh; we know this is a tricky and long sheet, and we respect your effort put into it, but attempting such a song is a commitment at this point. It's not just some sheet you feed to the updaters so they can revise it for you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

I've looked through and re-listened through this over and over... but I guess I do it again.. sigh
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

blueflower999

Tobbeh, non-musician here: I really like your arrangement, but there are definitely a few rhythms that sound off, especially in the second half. Did you make any changes recently that should be put in the OP?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Tobbeh99

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 05, 2017, 08:42:09 PMTobbeh, non-musician here: I really like your arrangement, but there are definitely a few rhythms that sound off, especially in the second half. Did you make any changes recently that should be put in the OP?
You talk about "the second half". From which point do you mean. From section C, or D? Nice that you're more specific, helps me a lot.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom