News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Theme(s) of The Day

Started by LeviR.star, February 03, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

No game makes me swear as much as Mario does. I know it's bad because I swear even if I'm alone. The Lakebed Temple in Zelda Twilight Princess also made me swear a LOT.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

I almost never swear when I'm playing videogames.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 03, 2017, 08:01:36 PMI almost never swear when I'm playing videogames.

Neither do I. Nor do I throw the controller at the floor, or punch someone, like some salty Melee fanboy that lost a round.

BTW - Nothing wrong with Melee, or people that like it. Some people just won't give other SSB games a chance, though...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

If you want to understand my tolerance, I've beaten Kaizo Mario World (with savestates), and probably swore about once, which was because I had to redo Special Stage 2.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

I'm exposed to so much profanity that I won't be surprised if I start using words like that some day (but not soon, by any means).

Back on topic: Does the music have to be regular VGM, or can it be something like insaneintherain?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 03, 2017, 08:48:51 PMBack on topic: Does the music have to be regular VGM, or can it be something like insaneintherain?

Of course; this topic is not exclusive to VGM. Go ahead. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2017, 07:45:54 PMI once felt this way too. Then one day (I was probably almost 18) I was attempting SSB4 Classic Mode at intensity 9 late at night and the F-bombs just came out. You'll end up swearing. It happens.
I swear a lot in dreams, oddly enough.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Today was the State Large Group Speech contest, hosted by our high school. Our new auditorium just opened yesterday. ;D

My Themes of the Day Today

[MUL] Mega Man 9 - "Flash in the Dark (Wily Stage 1)" (Mega Man 7-Styled Remix by PrincessLunaZelda2020)

[PC] Mega Man Unlimited - "Climb the Walls (Occupied Wily Fortress Stage 1)"

[GB] Pokémon Red and Blue Version - "Pallet Town"

[PC] Mega Man Unlimited - "Deathtrap Mirage (Yoku Man Stage)"

ThatHiddenCharacter

There's a song that's been in my head since the first time I've heard it, and it probably will still be in my head for years to come. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you WaluigiTime64's Generic Ice (Big Boss)!
Generic Ice (Big Boss)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 04, 2017, 06:06:22 PM[PC] Mega Man Unlimited - "Deathtrap Mirage (Yoku Man Stage)"

What. I literally just finished playing this game. Of course, I will say that Yoku Man is the best Robot Master in the game, and has the best stage theme as well.

E. Gadd Industries

Sned hlep, this song has been in my head for the past two days (since I first heard it -_-')
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

LeviR.star

LeviR.star

There were several today, but I think I'll just post one for now. :P

[SNES] Mega Man X - "Chill Penguin"

LeviR.star

[GG] Mega Man - "Bright Man"