News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Best DS music

Started by Nitro Indigo, January 20, 2017, 10:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Latios212 on January 21, 2017, 08:08:07 AMYes this one's fantastic! Probably my favorite new composition for HGSS along with "Battle! (Ho-oh)"

I'm partial to "Battle! (Lugia)" myself, but I'd probably agree that Route 47 trumps both of them
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2017, 07:34:35 AMPersonally, my favorite video game track ever is the original "Professor Layton's Theme"
I have A Quiet Town from Lost/Unwound Future on my list, and was debating putting that on, but now that you mentioned it, it's definitely on the list.

Also, does anyone know what tracks from Radiant Historia are worth listening to? And could you please give me context?

Let me update the first post...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nitro Indigo

I'm mainly going to add music to this list based on how much I have to say about it, so I can't really say much about music from games I haven't played, since I won't know the context. The one I have the most to say about is Tower of the Flickering Prayer, of all things.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nitro Indigo

I want to add Pulse of Lares to the list, but I can't find a download of it anywhere...