News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV Sign Ups

Started by davy, January 07, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Just putting this here in case I can't think of a better game:

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

There's no seering in this game, so colors are just for convenience.

Wolves
1. Breaking the rules - Can wolf a player during the night phase. If he wolves a player, Inactivity cannot use its power during the same night phase.
2. Inactivity - Cannot wolf. Each night phase can target one player, except himself or Breaking the rules. That player loses his vote. If Inactivity uses its power, Breaking the rules cannot wolf during the same night phase. Inactivity's voting power changes based on the amount of times it succesfully caused a player to lose its vote:
        0 times: vote counts for 1
        1 time: vote counts for 1,01
        2 times: vote counts for 2,01
        3 times or more: Any vote he casts immediately causes an insta.

Humans:
3. TWC Member - Known for his abuse of power frivolousness, he can ban (=vigi) one player each night phase. Additionally, during any phase, but one time only, he can post the name of a player that was vigi'd followed by 'that ban was just a joke, also, frivolous.' to revive that player at the end of the phase.
4. Host - In an attempt to keep his game alive he can convince a player to keep playing (=guard) each night phase. This protects them from both Inactivity and Breaking the rules. Cannot guard self. Each time he guards a player that was also guarded the night phase before, a random human other than the host and the guarded player loses his vote, because the game is no fun if the host has favorites. This loss of votes doesn't count towards Inactivity's voting power, unless Inactivity targets the same player at any point in the game.
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on March 22, 2017, 12:16:52 PMKnown for his abuse of power frivolousness
rip in peace mashi
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: davy on January 07, 2017, 01:29:15 AMin for hosting only.

1. NocturneOfShadow
2. Dudeman
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Nakah
5. E. Gadd Industries
6. ThatHiddenCharacter
7. FireArrow
8. Olimar12345
9. davy

Lol since when did I sign up?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Suggesting a terribly designed game as a passaround item
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 22, 2017, 12:46:56 PMLol since when did I sign up?

This:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2017, 07:13:14 PM<3
looked like a sign up to me.

But if you want to I can still remove you from the player list.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Looks like a heart to me (and in a different topic). iirc, signing up looks like this:

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 19, 2017, 06:02:37 PMCount me in!

But sadly I must decline. I'm too busy with school right now (and any spare time I get is still going into Zelda :X )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Tbh I'm way too busy as well, plus how can I get salty with no olimar? Noc only lasts me one day phase.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on March 23, 2017, 03:56:38 PMTbh I'm way too busy as well, plus how can I get salty with no olimar? Noc only lasts me one day phase.

Just making sure, does this mean that you're signing out as well?

Olimar12345

It doesn't look like he even signed up either lol.

FireArrow

Signing out. I'll sign back up when I have time which might happen because sometimes TWG takes forever to get rolling ;p
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Bump.  If we all want, I can host a simple game with one or two special roles.  If you are vaguely interested in twg but think you're too busy/bad to play, sign up anyway because I'd like to gauge interest.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

In a week in game for more twg. This topic should probably be revived in preparation, since I imagine others might be finishing a semester of school too.

E. Gadd Industries

Sooo... any idea as to when this will start? An approximation at least would be kinda helpful
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

blueflower999

I would consider participating if it began after my finals end.
Bulbear! Blueflower999