WE ARE #1

Started by MCL Music, January 06, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCL Music

how do i get the sheet music for We Are Number One? :P -MCL MUSIC
APPLE

Brassman388

Latios212

You're also on the wrong website. This is piano sheet music, mot midis from memes.

Anyway, have you tried searching YouTube? Both midi files and sheet music are very easily findable.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on January 06, 2017, 01:37:49 PMYou're also on the wrong website. This is piano sheet music, mot midis from memes.
Quote from: MCL Music on January 06, 2017, 11:52:27 AMhow do i get the sheet music for We Are Number One?
Latios you should take a nap. You even misspelled "not".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

oh

perhaps

I meant to say video game sheet music

Though the midi was referring to his midi request in the site news board

I blame my fingers being cold and missing the right keys

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MCL Music

I can also settle for sheet music. but i don't see it on the link one of u guys sent me
APPLE

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on January 06, 2017, 01:37:49 PMAnyway, have you tried searching YouTube? Both midi files and sheet music are very easily findable.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: MCL Music on January 09, 2017, 07:18:45 AMI can also settle for sheet music. but i don't see it on the link one of u guys sent me

Brassman was implying that you should request it in the request board. You'll also want to specify the game and console, as well as put a YouTube link to the exact piece you would like sheet music made for (I literally have no idea what this song is).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

its not from a video game olimar

Olimar12345

Then why is he asking for it here? Do they know that we do video game things here? xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

"my favorite part of lazy town is how it subtly reinforces stereotypes"
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

How to find sheet music for #1? Have you tried "being #1"?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh