[DELETED] [3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - "Professor Sycamore's Theme (Two Pianos)" by M3n4p

Started by Zeta, July 31, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Professor Sycamore's Theme
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: M3n4p

Sebastian

Hello. Welcome to NinSheetMusic! It's always nice to see some new arrangers.

First of all, I would definitely encourage you to take a look at The Formatting Guidelines we require here at NSM. There are some arrangers here that are unable, in a technical sense, to use these guidelines since they do not own Finale. A couple ways to accommodate for this is to 1) Download Finale Notepad (which is free, but very limited and challenging to use), 2) Ask someone with Finale to help you with your formatting or help you import the correct file, 3) Help you transfer your arrangements to Finale. There are a variety of ways to do this.

We are always here if you have any questions or if you need some help with arranging, getting the correct formatting, or a variety of other things!
Hope this was helpful.

M3n4p

I've read the Formatting Guidelines and tried to do it as best as possible. If something is wrong with the formatting pls inform me what it is and I try to improve it

Sebastian

Sebastian

Ah, ok. I assume you imported into Finale Notepad or some sort of Finale software?

AmpharosAndy

The text and dynamics don't seem to have exported correctly. The rest of it looks spiffing :)
innit

Sebastian

Sorry for the untimely response.

Quote from: M3n4p on July 31, 2017, 01:04:49 PMYes, to export the .mus file.
Alright. The fonts/text/etc. is different in musescore than in Finale. You can use one of these formatting templates, but since this is a 2 piano arrangement you can just use the 2 piano template found in the formatting guidelines and copy/paste your arrangement into that.
The formatting guidelines only apply to Finale fonts and settings so if you apply them to musescore it will be much different, even if you follow the guidelines to a T. I'm not quite sure if Finale Notepad is correct with settings/fonts either since it is a very crude program.

Latios212

Archiving this for now. If you're still around, M3n4p, feel free to resubmit with fixed formatting.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle