NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

So supposedly this round is supposed to end tomorrow but I need to work out timing things with Shado so I'm requesting a few days lenience

kthx
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

Idk, has it been three?  And what, we only have two matches done
Step it up guys
unmotivated

DocDoom2

Sorry, I've been quite busy with things lately so I'll just forfeit to SlowPokemon to speed things up for the rest of ya.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

BRUH
(This is an announcement to everyone)
It only takes like 10 minutes
We all got stuff to do and I know that, but it shouldn't be too hard to get a single game done every few weeks.  I'd like to be able to host a tourney again so if something about this isn't working how can we fix it?
unmotivated

FireArrow

this is nsm people can't manage time

But I mean really, ya'll had time to beat the story mode but can't manage this? As someone who wanted to host tournaments of other sorts I don't think that's a good idea anymore since more than half the matches are gonna be forfeits.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mikey

I'm letting this die, then we're rolling out phase 2 next month
also I'm declaring myself the winner hahahah
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Rounds last a week. No forfeiting. If a match isn't made by the deadline first player to make contact wins. Extensions can only be made if two players already have a set match date.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on May 12, 2017, 08:59:29 PMRounds last a week. No forfeiting. If a match isn't made by the deadline first player to make contact wins. Extensions can only be made if two players already have a set match date.
uhhhh
no
see that's just obnoxiously harsh and forces people to play pokemon when they may not want to

I was going to introduce a league system that allows you to play any number of matches with different players and keeps track of the match wins.  Each month the league would reset and the format would change as well.  The winner (probably) would choose the format for the next month.
unmotivated

FireArrow

If you don't want to play pokemon why the fuck would you join a pokemon tournament? Those are pretty standard rules too btw

mikey

"hmm yeah pokemon tournament sounds fun"
"I don't really feel like playing pokemon this week"
plus, strict rules means fewer people are interested in joining.  I think I'll make a new thread with a poll and go from there
unmotivated

FireArrow

If you're thinking like that you shouldn't join a tournament. If all of NSM thinks like that then we should just have a matchmaking thread. Imagine if people played TWG with that mind set (oh wait, they do .-.)