News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Same here, actually. What's the point of exhibition matches? I'm still gonna do mine, but what do the smilies mean?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

FINAL ROSTER CHANGE
I already know Vikavolt is far superior to Ariados so I'm comfortable with doing this before the match.

-Pheromosa
-Golisopod
-Ribombee
-Vikavolt
-Scizor
-Araquanid
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 17, 2017, 08:56:44 AMoh, you and daj didn't play your exhibition game :(
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 16, 2017, 09:32:00 PMDo I have to participate in exhibition matches? I really don't want to

Also January 27-29 is the online Alola Friendly competition and I want the 50 BP from participating, so the real competition can't take place until at least the 30th, unless you want to do it before the 27th

ummm slow are we gonna do this? D:

Honestly idk what exhibition matches even are haha

mikey

at the beginning of a season a team will play preseason or exhibition games to test out their lineup or to sell tickets.  Thr games have no bearing on the rest of the season.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dajwxp on January 17, 2017, 09:42:11 PMummm slow are we gonna do this? D:

Honestly idk what exhibition matches even are haha

I'd rather not, I apologize
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

Me vs FireArrow: 35RG-WWWW-WWW4-MG8V

EDIT: I will not be editing my team besides finishing EV training and getting the items I don't currently have enough BP for.

So again my final team is:
Mudsdale
Oranguru
Xurkitree
Emboar
Lycanroc
Snorlax
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

FireArrow

I just edited out a few dead moves on my team. It's otherwise the same.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: DocDoom2 on January 18, 2017, 05:06:43 PMMe vs FireArrow: 35RG-WWWW-WWW4-MG8V

EDIT: I will not be editing my team besides finishing EV training and getting the items I don't currently have enough BP for.

So again my final team is:
Mudsdale
Oranguru
Xurkitree
Emboar
Lycanroc
Snorlax
what items are you looking for?  I'd be happy to help provide if I've already got some of them
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Woohoo triple post whatever
Daj, you can have a match with me if you want to try out your team
unmotivated

daj

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2017, 08:56:03 PMWoohoo triple post whatever
Daj, you can have a match with me if you want to try out your team

daaaang :D

Kk i'll hit ya up in a bit ^^