News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Noc convinced me with a single statement, so I guess I'm pretty good at getting convinced ^^;

In. posting the team soon~

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

daj

Right, here's what I've got:
- Nihilego
- Whimsicott
- Metagross
- Talonflame
- Wishiwashi
- Froslass

Don't even have lefties, didn't bother to IV select, ahaha i'm screwed </3

edit/update: if you guys try to bully my newbies you will be inflicted with cancer

Nebbles

Oh, here's my team:

-Cloyster
-Mimikyu
-Dragonite
-Mudsdale
-Gengar
-Chandelure
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Nebbles

...wait, sorry to double post, but I forgot the island scan rule. Litwick is an Island Scan Pokemon, my mistake. Swap it with Palossand.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

mikey

:P
As for dudeman, the rules aren't actually clear to this issue but since I'm technically not collecting rosters right now they can be changed infinite times
unmotivated

Dudeman

Great, thanks. I'm swapping out Leavanny for Pheromosa. Bug boi Guzma is still pleased.

-Pheromosa
-Golisopod
-Ribombee
-Ariados
-Scizor
-Araquanid
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

official friendly semicompetitive professional reminder that signups end in a mere 2 or so days.  If you want to sign up, I'd recommend finding a buddy to sign up with so as not to disturb the byeness.
On monday, I'd like everyone to make sure their rosters are written somewhere in the thread.  When you see your roster in the OP, make sure there are no discrepancies.

If you need help collecting held items or stat reducing berries, contact the host (moi) who was pro enough to get a destiny knot a day after beating the game.
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

The host got a Destiny knot after roughly 20 hours of gameplay.
(Assert dominance)
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2017, 12:50:57 PMofficial friendly semicompetitive professional reminder that signups end in a mere 2 or so days.  If you want to sign up, I'd recommend finding a buddy to sign up with so as not to disturb the byeness.
On monday, I'd like everyone to make sure their rosters are written somewhere in the thread.  When you see your roster in the OP, make sure there are no discrepancies.

If you need help collecting held items or stat reducing berries, contact the host (moi) who was pro enough to get a destiny knot a day after beating the game.

I still haven't beat the game, so I haven't been working on my team yet. Can I post my roster later than Monday?

Quote from: Nebbles on January 13, 2017, 10:19:19 PMI'm sorry, that's absolutely my bad.

I think Noc is trying to tell you that Island Scan Pokémon are allowed (as stated in the rules).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.