News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

Here's my team!
-Mudsdale
-Oranguru
-Xurkitree
-Emboar
-Lycanroc
-Snorlax
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mastersuperfan

So when is the competition officially starting and what's the deadline for the first battle(s)? I have a final roster planned out but I don't want to post it and then not be able to finish it, since I'm still working on breeding and training them...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

I'm just waiting for everyone to make their final rosters.
If your team doesn't match the one in the OP yell at me.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I think I'll just go ahead and keep my current team? I'm interested to see how effective it is
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

I personally think it should be limited to 1 asleep Pokemon per team.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

I'm switching one or two from my roster, I'll try to decide by tonight or tomorrow sorry.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 30, 2017, 03:00:46 PMI have a final roster planned out but I don't want to post it and then not be able to finish it, since I'm still working on breeding and training them...

Just use the Poke Pelago trick (set your 3DS date to 1/31 with like a minute to go until the next month, wait for it to pass in-game and everything will complete).

Quote from: FireArrow on February 05, 2017, 12:07:42 AMDecision on sleep clause?

Did anyone even have a Pokemon that uses Sleep moves lol?

someone sweep me with lilligant

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 05, 2017, 12:09:54 AMI personally think it should be limited to 1 asleep Pokemon per team.

Sounds all right

I won't be affected by this since I don't have any sleep moves
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I would sooner ban the cancer pokemon of this tournament (mimiku) than sleep
or at least focus sash on mimiku

How about this: Sleep clause is in effect, but it won't be enforced
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Echo on February 05, 2017, 09:01:29 AMDid anyone even have a Pokemon that uses Sleep moves lol?

I do eheheheh. If there was no sleep clause I'd probably go through and make sure everyone on my team that could learn a sleep move got one.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 05, 2017, 03:32:15 PMI would sooner ban the cancer pokemon of this tournament (mimiku) than sleep
or at least focus sash on mimiku

What's wrong with mimikyu?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

there's a lot wrong with mimikyu, but the only reason it's an issue is because of its popularity
unmotivated

daj

My team is fine, hehe ^^

Mimikyu is a really nice will-o target, js~

Echo

Oops I never actually posted my new team (just sub Pheromosa over Salamence).

Gyarados
Mamoswine
Weavile
Pheromosa
Greninja
Aegislash

mikey

Thank you
Anyone else I'm missing?  Hopefully we can get this started soon.
unmotivated