News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

NinSunMoon: NinSheetMusic Official Friendly Semicompetitive Professional Tourney

Started by mikey, January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

Just wanna find out for sure, is it possible for me to compete in the Alola Friendly competition or will it interfere with the tourney?
Because I really want the 50 BP xD
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 05, 2017, 08:18:13 PM-After exhibition matches end, there will be a brief intermission to observe the PGL Alola Friendly tournament.  After the intermission ends, participants will submit their Team Rosters to the thread and a three-round Swiss competition will begin.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

DocDoom2

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

still waiting for MSF and Echo to play their game- you've got until the end of this week!
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

FINAL ROSTER

-Gengar
-Lycanroc
-Dragonite
-Azumarill
-Rhyperior
-Roserade
unmotivated

FireArrow

Actually (if I manage to do it before the tournaments starts) I'm gonna try and change my team to:
- Drifblim
- Mismagius
- Gengar
- Palossand
- Decidueye
- Mimikyu

for that glorius mono-ghost.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

I'm not gonna bother breeding. Just gonna ev train as soon as I amass enough ev reducing berries

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

I'm just missing pomeg hoping to get it from the berry tree tomorrow though.

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

if everyone could just make a final roster post (even if you already have) I'd appreciate it since it would make editing the OP so much easier
unmotivated

Dudeman

I'm in this to have fun so here I am ready to get Shreked
- Scizor
- Vikavolt
- Golisopod
- Araquanid
- Ribombee
- Pheromosa
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book