News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

also make sure to bag both maelstrom and daj we don't want BDS going back into the bag
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 06, 2017, 02:02:21 PMalso make sure to bag both maelstrom and daj we don't want BDS going back into the bag
You do realize I have six bag votes, right?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Uh oh, we're at an impasse. Depending on how the wolves' votes work (which Dudeman will have to clarify) the game is essentially over.

Scenario 1
The wolves' bag votes are collective, meaning that since TZP died their votes have just halved. If this is the case, BDS can no longer gain enough votes to keep himself from being lynched, Humans Win.

Scenario 2
The wolves' bag votes exist as a number for the team, and aren't split between the two players. This would mean that TZP's death had no impact on the number of bag votes they had. If this is the case, there is no possible way the Humans (who's votes unlike the wolves, cannot stack) can ever force BDS out of the bag. BDS can never die in this scenario, Wolves Win.

Dudeman, please choose the winning team.

Dudeman

what the fuck was this game I made

humans fucking win because I can already see how this plays out congrats

postgame soon
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book