News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 05:24:00 PMI'm the host, I make my own rules. I can't lose the game because I am the game.

rats. :(

~

All that stuff aside, I'd just like to emphasise that if Nebby claims we instantly lose. :p

No, Nebby should not claim haha. The one thing that the other Pokemon can't forget is that Nebby won't stay in the bag, and the wolves should never get a chance to capture it. Nebby should also learn how to stay inside the Bag to prevent its imminent death in the hands of exploitative shites.

(also me is nebby. yeah. y'know.)

E. Gadd Industries

Still, Nebby wins with the Pokémon, and so even if Nebby is Bagged, yet the Pokémon win, it doesn't really matter. Nebby still wins. Honestly, to me, that win condition seems like one of those "extra missions" that you redo a level for just to focus on one thing the entire time. A "peripheral" win condition of sorts. So I guess it depends on Nebby's confidence in both themselves and in the Pokémon crew as a whole as to whether they should claim or not.

Also, Ninja'D. Daj, you didn't capitalize Bag.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 27, 2016, 05:31:01 PMStill, Nebby wins with the Pokémon, and so even if Nebby is Bagged, yet the Pokémon win, it doesn't really matter. Nebby still wins. Honestly, to me, that win condition seems like one of those "extra missions" that you redo a level for just to focus on one thing the entire time. A "peripheral" win condition of sorts. So I guess it depends on Nebby's confidence in both themselves and in the Pokémon crew as a whole as to whether they should claim or not.

Except Nebby can't be Bagged (guarded in the night) and once it's captured (wolfed in the night) the game is over. The stakes are pretty high ahaha, I would reaaaally advise against it unless you're me because i'm nebby.

QuoteAlso, Ninja'D. Daj, you didn't capitalize Bag.

well shite.

E. Gadd Industries

Forgive me, but where does it say that.

Also, you seem really adamant about getting your point across that you're Nebby. One thing I can't get past, though, is how you were so strongly advising Nebby to stay undercover here:
Quote from: dajwxp on December 27, 2016, 05:29:03 PMAll that stuff aside, I'd just like to emphasise that if Nebby claims we instantly lose. :p

No, Nebby should not claim haha. The one thing that the other Pokemon can't forget is that Nebby won't stay in the bag, and the wolves should never get a chance to capture it. Nebby should also learn how to stay inside the Bag to prevent its imminent death in the hands of exploitative shites.
Highly contradicting, considering you claimed at the bottom of the very same post.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Nebby can be bagged, the "WON'T STAY IN THE FUCKING BAG" is flavor text.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 05:45:35 PMNebby can be bagged, the "WON'T STAY IN THE FUCKING BAG" is flavor text.

oh.

oops xD

Retract everything

Should have clarified ahaha, my bad. Could the real nebby please claim? ^^

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 27, 2016, 06:43:04 PM...you're kidding, right?

Nope! Was just a colossal screw-up :p

The game does feel a liiiittle skewed against the bad guys though...

Maelstrom

As far as I can tell, there is only one reason for Nebby not to claim. More time. If Nebby claims, the wolves have Bag vote majority after 3 captures, giving us just 2 mislynches. If Nebby does not claim,  we could theoretically have 6 mislynches, but risk Nebby getting hit at any time.
Thoughts?

mikey

I quit

So we're sending Daj to looker today, correct?  Do I have to bold his name still?
unmotivated

mikey

Clarification:  is nebby a third party and is its win independent or mutually exclusive?

If nebby wins independently he should claim so that we can continue to bag nebby.  Granted, if the wolves don't know who nebby is they may not ever find him, but we can still just randomly lose if nebby gets hit or seen black at random
unmotivated

mikey

After reading more than just the op, it looks like Davy has a good grasp of this game.  I like screening Daj over Davy, and I think the real nebby absolutely should claim.
Granted the mechanics and odd keywords make this game unnecessarily complex, which I'm not a fan of, but I think everything I'm saying makes sense.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on December 27, 2016, 06:56:56 PMNope! Was just a colossal screw-up :p
I'm confused; what's going on here?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Okay, so if it isn't already obvious, Lillie should claim to Nebby and start an alliance, since she knows who that is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department