News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Still struggling to wrap my head around just what is going on.  So we physically cannot mislynch, wolves cannot be Bagged, and if Nebby dies we lose?

I agree with basically everything that's been said up till now--if taking out Nebby ends the game, I think we just need her to claim.  Since if we screen someone and they survive, they're guaranteed to be human, this leaves us with a human alliance that gets stronger as the phases roll on.

I think a Daj screening is probably best.  He doesn't really strike me as wolfy, but that claim retraction was just so weird we should probably make sure.

davy

Ok, so for whatever reason, Nebby hasn't claimed yet. I'd suggest everyone who is not Nebby to post so to force Nebby to claim.

That being said, I am not Nebby.

I'm not quite sure who to screen. I'd like to have a chat later today.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

daj

sigh alright i guess you can send me to looker why not

Nebby pls claim so we can scan you <3

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

double post: oh, and sure, lets screen Daj.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Double post, but I'm always a little too cautious about claiming in any game, as you guys may know from my playstyle. Especially when I'm the person who makes everyone lose when I die.

davy

[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

davy

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Dudeman on December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM6. Nebby: WON'T STAY IN THE FUCKING BAG. Pokémon lose if Nebby is captured.

Dudeman, this still is not clear to me.  Does this have anything to do with the game?  Can we physically not bag Nebby multiple nights in a row?

Dudeman

god fine I'll take it out of the role description since everyone's been tripped up by it
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

Daj is not my prefered screening, but I don't think I can convince enough people in this small amount of time to turn the lynch around. My mistake for not thinking about the lynch long enough in advance.

Also, Dudeman, did you mean to remove the line of wolves not being baggable, or did you chose to leave it in?