News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 04, 2017, 08:43:19 PMConvince everyone else then. You're a human and you care about the human win condition right? It'll be easier to convince people of a dude lynch since his lynch covers both the scenario where I'm a wolf and half the scenario where you're a wolf.

Also Olimar I'm going to bitch you out post game like what even.
To be honest, because convincing people of Dude being a wolf goes along with you being a wolf, it's much easier to convince people you're a wolf, especially when Dude has, as Olimar has repeatedly pointed out, done nothing but go after E. Gadd. And you know that, of course.

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2017, 08:41:13 PM
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 04, 2017, 08:56:28 PMTo be honest, because convincing people of Dude being a wolf goes along with you being a wolf, it's much easier to convince people you're a wolf, especially when Dude has, as Olimar has repeatedly pointed out, done nothing but go after E. Gadd. And you know that, of course.

Well you avoided the bait so I'll just go with my first instinct. TZP
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Your first instinct was noc

then egadd
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

BlackDragonSlayer

I mean, I don't agree with what he did, but he did mention he actively disagreed with the E. Gadd bandwagon.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

FA you were unwilling to listen to me and give Egadd a chance, calling me a wolf for doing so. I voted Egadd anyway and now we're paying the price. You literally cannot afford to be wrong again because there's literally no one else to call a wolf after today.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

FireArrow

You were unwilling to push your own lynch and just let me control everything. Maelstrom and daj were unwilling to do anything. Fuck nearly everyone agreed with me on those lynches anyways (otherwise they wouldn't of happened) so don't push it all on to me. You're in no position to talk anyways since you're trying to lynch me because you actually think BDS's story is plausible.

/rant

FireArrow

Friendly reminder that this phase ends in 24 hours. Also I kind of don't want to deal with this game anymore dudeman can you just end the based on today's results?

Dudeman

The voting is dead even and daj and TZP haven't voted yet.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

I mean they still have some time to show up. I just don't want to go through the formality of another phase or two when whichever team wins depends on who gets lynched today.

Dudeman

Look, if you're tired of the game, I can do my best to end phases as soon as I get every vote from every person available each phase. I don't want to jump to conclusions about which way this game is going without knowing for sure.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

No don't shorten this phase, I think TZP and Daj will probably vote they're just dealing with time zones right now. If you could shorten the next few phases though that'd be great.

And I don't mean tired as in I hate the game you came up with, I just don't want to deal with this situation anymore nor a prolonged ending thereof.

daj

TZP

Ahaha thanks for the callout, it was the timezones indeed~

Legit though, i'm kinda disappointed the twg turned out like that. It was a fantastic game and a really goofy concept, but salt and more salt kinda ruined it.

Granted I guess I did make a huge mistake at the beginning which kinda took the game to a bad start, but it really shouldn't have ended like that :(

Anyways might as well follow FA since that's pretty much all I can do for the rest of the game haha. Kudos to a great game Dudeman, sorry for ruining it~

FireArrow

Yeah sorry I need to learn to just not talk when I'm bleeding salt