NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the updating team, Static!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: ThatHiddenCharacter's Arrangements - NEW! Gooper Blooper Battle Boogie!  (Read 1060 times)

LeviR.star

• Metroid March
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email

In your future PA updates, it would be nice if you could include the YouTube videos AND the Dropbox links. It makes it annoying to go find them in the first post.

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Hyrule Hymn
  • The Green Thunder strikes again!
    • View Profile
    • Email

In your future PA updates, it would be nice if you could include the YouTube videos AND the Dropbox links. It makes it annoying to go find them in the first post.
Sure. Actually, you just made me think of an easy way to do that, completely destroying the reason that I don't. I'm gonna go edit the other posts to also have that.

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Hyrule Hymn
    • View Profile
    • Email

I'm gonna go edit the other posts to also have that.
Done and done. You should check out the second page of the thread. I added videos for the first four arrangements of mine. I apparently never put videos for them. Now onto what Dekka said to do!

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Hyrule Hymn
    • View Profile
    • Email

A nice little remix(?) of the Toad House theme from Super Mario Bros. 3. That's right, today I bring to you, The Ranger's Cabin! The LH is all wonky (because Notepad doesn't let you put in clef changes), but I have someone who might be able to help when he gets the time.

[MUS]

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Hyrule Hymn
    • View Profile
    • Email

Now a song that sounds tough to arrange, but really isn't. We have a game that is not on site yet (again). Gooper Blooper Battle Boogie!

[MUS]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 24 queries.