News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Come see my new site!

Started by chipmunk884, July 07, 2008, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Me and my friend are working on our website, and it is mostly finished now.  it is at lafacroft.x10hosting.com, so go and check it out, and sign up for the forums.  just remember that on the forums, there is no swearing or inappropriate language.

starpikachu

What is it about, anyway?

EDIT: You made a site about CALCULATORS? Then why does the forum has a video game section? What is the "Submit File" thingy for? I could go on and on with questions. I don't see the point of making that site.

Gooch

indulge me, why should i visit this website of yours? is there something there that other places dont offer, new and interesting concepts? tell us about "your place".

Parker2334

If I guess correctly, its a website to download sweet little programs on your TI-83's and TI-84's. I had a TI-83 last year. It had alot of really cool programs. My friend had Mario on his. It twas fun.

So you made a website that programs programs to go onto calcs?
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

chipmunk884

Me and my friend created a site about the TI Nspire calculator.  This was because there are practically no sites about it, especially none with programs to download.  We thought that by making this site, we could build up the nspire community.  and i put the video game section in the forum because i wanted to, just like the one that is here, even though this is a music site.