Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project 3(?) [Tiebreaker Voting Done]

Started by Olimar12345, December 15, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Altissimo

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

i cannot tell if dudeman was THAT QUICK in responding BECAUSE of maelstrom's comment or if it was an impressive coincidence

Dudeman

The world may never know.

...it was completely the first reason
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Zeila

Olimar12345

NOMINATIONS ARE OVER, VOTING WILL BE COMING SOON. TRY NOT TO BREAK THE RULES OR SCREW UP INSTRUCTIONS.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 16, 2016, 03:03:51 PMJust to keep this thing moving, I'm going to nominate Chrono Trigger.

Only 2 more to go guys, let's gooooooo!

So um i just popped by to say that Chrono Trigger is a fantastic idea. It's old-and-gold, it's actually kinda easy, and we could use more of it on site. I'll be voting it for sure, do consider ^^

Olimar12345

READ THIS ENTIRE POST

To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject "Next Official Arrangement Project 3 Vote," containing your top two game choices. If you only want to vote for one game, that's fine too, but you can't use your two votes on the same game (similar to how a normal poll would work). In order to prevent inactives or people who have little to no intentions of helping from skewing the results away from the arranger's interest, any arranger who has at least one arrangement hosted on the site will have their vote count twice. That way there's more of a chance that arranges who actually plan to help out get the project they would enjoy. And I specify "on the site" because that means they have shown that they are capable of working up to the NSM standard.

ALSO

In order to confuse things less, NO SWITCHING YOUR VOTES. (This wouldn't be an option in a normal poll anyway, but here is the obligatory post of me saying it anyway) Just be absolutely sure what you want to vote for before you send it in.

FOLLOW THE RULES

People who don't use the correct subject will get a reply of me quoting it but size 24 and bold.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 11, 2015, 10:48:04 PMReading is hard, you know?

ONE LAST THING:

Voting will be open for exactly ONE WEEK. Rather than post a time and convert it into several different time zones, just view the posting time of this message and it will be a week from that (ooo, so simpleeeeee). Seven days from this post the voting will end and a new project shall emerge.

Nominees are listed below:
Spoiler
1) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project
2) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3) Mario Kart 8
4) Super Mario Galaxy
5) Love live school idol festival
6) Fire Emblem Awakening
7) league of legends
8) Chrono Trigger
9) Pokemon Sun and Moon
10) Super Smash Bros. Melee
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Please, don't vote for Pokemon. We already have one project, and that's more than enough for the time being.

E. Gadd Industries

Just saying, the DK64 Unofficial AP will be done rather quickly! :D so we can get it out of the way & choose another game for AP soon!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 16, 2016, 06:26:05 PMPlease, don't vote for Pokemon. We already have one project, and that's more than enough for the time being.
I agree^
Personally, I believe arranger motivation goes down if we have two projects from the same series. 

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.